Sunday, April 26, 2009

Who is Paulette Peutz

Having lived for 51 years so far I think I have finally morphed into a better character that God is pleased with...LOL.

Being the oldest daughter of a hardworking heavy equipment operator and truck driver, we spent many years moving our home base. We stayed within the states of Oregon, Nevada and Alaska through my growing up years.

Needless to say dad was a great dreamer and entrepreneur and my dear mom was our inspiration and cheerleader. This feisty little red head taught me to be independent and that nothing was impossible to achieve, even if I was just a girl!

Over the years I have had a variety of J-O-B's and have pretty much enjoyed them all. Waitress, Secretary, Gold Assayer, Truck driver, Accountant, and Registered Nurse, just to name a few. Life experiences have been in many directions; drag car racer, gold mining with dad, rodeo cowgirl, showing horses, 4-H leader, Church camp counselor, volunteer medical ministry, and the list goes on and on. I am a "Sapphire" and love to experience life to the fullest, just as God intended.

I am very fortunate to be married to my best friend, Andy, and we have three children, two grown and married sons plus one fifteen year old daughter. Now we have added three grand children to our ever growing family with their beautiful mothers who blessed our sons.

My dear hubby is a third generation farmer and I am a registered nurse who is blessed to do volunteer ministry work. However with the farming costs escalating the past few years, God has given us a new vision to look online for a business with integrity and a turn key training system to help not only ourselves with a substantial income, but others as well. Praises to God for He has provided for our needs and we are truly blessed.

Now we are able to work closely with fellow Christians that God brings to us on a daily basis. For our morning prayers, we always ask for God to bring those into our lives that are seeking for answers. Some days it is just a word of encouragement or even a medical need. God is amazing and we receive such blessings from all the new friends we make from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment